Eco Color - BOYCOTT and avoid ECO COLOUR in Vero Beach, it's a RIPOFF!!! Lies lies lies and illegalities BEWARE
The oblivious *** award for this year goes to:
Rich Coulter, owner of Eco-Colour in Vero Beach FL.
Yes indeed, Rich Coulter is wearing out his welcome in Vero Beach very quickly folks.
He used to be involved with the family business in Lapeer, Michigan, but he screwed that up too.
Now he is running a sham of a business "Eco Colour 14th Avenue Vero Beach, Florida.
He uses people like toilet paper, has no regard for anyone but himself, selfish ***.
He rips off employees every week, owes thousands and thousands of dollars for past work to ALL of them, NEVER pays what he says he will.
This guy is a smooth talker, but ALWAYS full of ***. A wink and a smile, as he rips you off.
Anyway heres Eco-Colour's current status:
The business is dying quickly, crash and burn baby.
Eco-Colour uses unskilled labor, including illegal Mexicans on all jobs. No skilled employee would take his BS. All jobs come out crappy now. *** kids and Mexicans, great labor pool.
Eco-Colour's shop is behind on rent, his landlord is tired of his BS too, The employees know her and she is PISSED...
Eco-Colour uses sub-grade materials, not the materials used on the showroom surfaces. All materials containers are IMMEDIATELY removed from jobsites so the client won't know they're getting ripped off with *** materials.
Eco-Colour promises new employees the world, then when he becomes indebted to them, fires them owing big $$$
Eco-Colour forces employees to drive a work truck that is unsafe and illegal, under threat of termination.
Eco-Colour violates employee rights by forcing them to use dangerous carcinogenic chemicals without protection as required by the law, again under threat of termination.
Eco-Colour cheats the IRS daily.
Eco-Colour violates OSHA regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates DMV/DOT regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates Workmans Comp regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates employee's rights daily.
Eco-Colour violates Illegal Immigration Laws daily.
Eco-Colour actually houses illegal Mexican aliens at the 14th Ave shop.
Eco-Colour pays workers illegally...on "salary", (if you get paid) but will work you 60 hrs, so in essence, less than Minimum wage (after doing the math.)
All pay coming and going is off the books, IRS would love this.
Workmans Comp for employees? Ha! You gotta be kidding. Not here folks.
Eco-Colour owes EVERY employee money, not just a few hours, but THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
This shop is in violation of so many regulatory agencies, and Rich Coulter is such a *** to his employees, that it's time for him to face the music.
Eco-Colour will absolutely continue to rip off who they can (employees, clients, taxman) not abide by state laws and regulations, and keep running until Rich Coulter is called on all of it in a court of law.
His family should be ashamed, what an *** he has become.
HE WILL BE IN JAIL SOON AT THE RATE HE IS GOING, ESPECIALLY IF WE CAN HELP IT!!!
BOYCOTT ECO-COLOUR... lies lies lies.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wall And Flooring Resurfacing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."